GTA For Kids GTA For Kids

This is amazing, loved the animation quality and the overall goofs were great too!

Legend of Link Legend of Link

For a game series that has been parodied so many times before, you managed to make something different, and I liked it! I noticed the improvement in your animation and drawing skills throughout the whole thing, yet even the bits where you said they'd be "sketchy" didn't look that bad at all!

Overall, your year of work on this truly paid off!

Neighborhood Watch Neighborhood Watch

I feel an awesome 90's cartoon vibe from this, spot-on animation and music too!

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Even though I had to go to YouTube to actually be able to watch this, it's nicely done and een better than your previous Nintendo-related collab!

Chalkzowned Chalkzowned

Pretty neat animation you did there! One question though: was the red robot's head inspired by Katz from Courage the Cowardly Dog?

Mario tells the Truth Mario tells the Truth

My childhood... how could you?! But in all seriousness, the animation was very nicely done!

BabyGroundz BabyGroundz

Haha, great animation as always Screwit! The search function is so messed up...

Call My Duty Call My Duty

This. Oh god this. I'm glad I don't play Call of Duty but I remember that back when I played Garry's Mod like there was no tomorrow most of the admins I'd run into were 12-year-old kids! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!

Anyhoo, great animation!

Pokimens Pokimens

Sweet animation skills, and I wouldn't say they're ripped off of anyone in any way. It was funny aswell, just make sure to improve the sound quality when it comes to voice recording and keep up the good work! :D

Pokemonz Jenny Pokemonz Jenny

Haha, pretty sweet, although short. The naimation was nice but the audio quality was a little messy, try to improve on that and keep practicing the voice acting!