GTA For Kids GTA For Kids

This is amazing, loved the animation quality and the overall goofs were great too!

Legend of Link Legend of Link

For a game series that has been parodied so many times before, you managed to make something different, and I liked it! I noticed the improvement in your animation and drawing skills throughout the whole thing, yet even the bits where you said they'd be "sketchy" didn't look that bad at all!

Overall, your year of work on this truly paid off!

Neighborhood Watch Neighborhood Watch

I feel an awesome 90's cartoon vibe from this, spot-on animation and music too!

I, alien I, alien

I'm glad you're back with more songs, and I hope for more of them soon!

About the track, I loved how it progressed from something out of a sci-fi horror film to a soothing melody around the middle. The riff was really great too!

supervoltage responds:

Not sure when my next track will come out, but let's hope soon.

The Codec The Codec

Great soothing beats, they have a very cosmical feel to it! Keep up with the great work!

supervoltage responds:

Thank you, cousin! I never really thought digging through my own garbage would get me something :v

Background evolution Background evolution

Great song, very soothing beats and you excelled on the drums as well! I'd classify this as Trance, I think.

supervoltage responds:

Thank you for your review! I classified this as Miscellaneous since it evolves from orchestral to trance, and then it devolves back to orchestral.

Alula Alula

Yours drawings are getting a lot better! Your linework seems cleaner too, but I can't help but wonder why everything looks extremly blurred...?

Twisted4000 responds:

Good question, lol on my Tumblr and DA it's fine, but on NG apperantly it's blurry

Witch Witch

Great work, as always! Your style is tryly inspiring too.

G3no responds: